LAST UPDATED: January 16, 2018
At Woadec, your privacy always stands at the top of our priority. We protect it from unauthorized access at every stage service. We commit to maintaining the confidentiality and security of every personal information about our users. This Privacy & Security Policy supplements our Terms of Service and exhibits how we collect, use and disclose information from or about you through our website https://woadec.com/privacy and other services. This policy governs all Woadec and its services
Users can access the Woadec and its service(s) (the “Service”) via our website(s) and related and applications on Devices. A “Device” is any device used to access the Service, including without limitation a computer, mobile phone, tablet, or any other electronic device. By using our Service you are consenting to the collection, transfer, processing, storage, disclosure and other uses described in this Privacy & Security Policy. The use of information collected through our service shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which the client ("Client”) has engaged with the service.
The Information We Collect and Store
In general, Woadec employees are forbidden from viewing the content of the data you import into your Woadec or its service account. However, in case you request our help to resolve your support issues relating to that data, and only after receiving your permission, Woadec’s authorized employee(s) may access the relevant data under strictest supervision.
We collect information primarily to deliver better services to all of our clients. It includes the details you provide us on our websites such as your name, email address, phone number, company name, service ID, password and payment card information. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our website.
When you visit our site or service(s), some information gets automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Sites. We also collect information about how you use the Service.
Woadec and its services do not respond to “Do Not Track” browser signals or other mechanisms. We secure entire session: from beginning till you log off or close your browser. Therefore, third parties cannot collect any of your personal information while you visit our site.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and to develop new ones. We use personal information collected through our website, as mentioned in this Policy or on our Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Improve our operations, services and website;
- Understand and enhance our client’s experience with the help of our website, products and services;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Solutions team to provide service
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by the service and our selected partners;
- Link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- The service may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries. By using our services you consent to this transfer of your personal information.
Information Related to Data Collected through the Service(s) Platform
We collect information for our clients. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
If you request us in writing to remove your personal data we shall respond to that within 30 business days.
Woadec and its service(s) will retain personal data processed on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. Woadec will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreement
Information We Share
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf provided such third parties enter into a written agreement with Woadec requiring that the third party provides at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that Woadec will endeavor to notify you if Woadec has received a lawful request for your information);
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
We may also share aggregate or unidentified information derived from your personal information.
Personal Information Security
Woadec takes reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. It is your responsibility to protect your usernames and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or reuse the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Woadec site and its Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Your Information Choices and Changes
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Woadec by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your Woadec projects or our ongoing business relationship. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes and deletions to your information including requests to opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties by emailing email@example.com. Woadec will respond within ninety (90) days to any request to delete your information. Individuals who have provided information to Woadec’s customers must send requests to change or delete such information to the particular Woadec customer.
Changes to This Policy
Woadec may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “LAST UPDATED” date above. You agree that your continued use of our Services after such changes have been published to our Services will constitute your acceptance of such revised Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you may contact us at:
831 Upper Serangoon Road, 534679 Singapore
Phone: +65 9245 8044
4322 N Belt Line Rd, Suite B205, Irving, TX 75038, USA
Phone: +1 682 716 1877
H 365, Rd 28, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka 1206, Bangladesh.
Phone: +(880) 1975605053