Marketing/Sales Intern/Entry level (Deadline: Jan 31, 2018)
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire practical sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing and sales campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist Sales team to sell Woadec’s software to potential customers
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- BBA/MBA Major in Marketing
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different sales and marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Solid knowledge on social media( Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest)
Experience level: Entry Level/Fresh/Internship
Location: Dhaka, BD
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org