Mobile Developer (Deadline: Jan 31, 2018)
Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will also be collaborating with server side team for better understanding of the project.
- Contribute to ongoing projects and possibly with projects from zero.
- Create responsive layout files for different screen sizes
- Write efficient code for new features
- A solid Android development experience (Java,Kotlin (plus point)) with a good OOP concept.
- Experience using Git or any other version control system
- Must have experience working with REST API
- Good understanding of Android storage system.
- Must have knowledge as well as working experience of Android Main Component (i.e.: Service, Thread and Broadcast Receiver etc.)
- Must have experience on Google Map and Location API
- Experience integrating open source or 3rd party API's and Libraries highly desirable.
- Good knowledge on Gradle and Android Studio Plugins as well as the debugging process.
- Must have experience of at least one full application development and having an application on Google play store is a plus
Experience level: Entry Level/Fresh/Internship
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org